I became a chiropractor because I enjoy helping people achieve the life they want. I know that pain and discomfort can prevent a person from enjoying sports and hobbies, time with family and friends, exercise, and even working to pay the bills. My extensive education has made it possible for me to help people like you get back on your feet and back to doing the things you love doing.
It all began at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, Missouri. While there, I studied Diversified, Thompson Drop Table, Gonstead, SOT, Flexion Distraction, and Biophysics techniques. Basically, this means I can adjust you in a lot of different ways. I also completed my acupuncture certification while in school. I have found that most of my patients respond very well to a combination of acupuncture and chiropractic, especially for pain relief. I came to Denver in 2003 after graduating and started my practice. Since graduation, I have completed extensive post-graduate training in extremity diagnosis and treatment, earning the title Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, or CCEP. This additional education has helped me specialize in treating and preventing injuries to the muscles and bones that aren’t part of the spine, such as the knees, ankles, shoulders, and wrists. I have also completed extensive post-graduate training in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of sports injuries, earning the title Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, or CCSP®. I understand that my diverse patient base exhibits very different needs. In response, I will continue to further my education allowing me the ability to offer a wide range of treatment options. My future education goals include obtaining my diplomate in sports medicine and in pediatrics.
I believe in treating the whole body. Through chiropractic care, acupuncture, massage, good nutrition, and exercise, I strive to achieve good health for all of my patients, not just an absence of symptoms. If you have any questions about chiropractic care and how it relates to the health of you and your family, I welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Omid Ferdowsian, D.C., CCEP, CCSP®
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Certified Chiropractic Extremities Practitioner, Council on Extremities Adjusting
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Licensed Chiropractor, State of Colorado
- Certified Acupuncturist, State of Colorado
- Level I Accreditation, Division of Workers’ Compensation, State of Colorado
Memberships & Associations:
- Colorado Chiropractic Association, Since 2003
- American Chiropractic Association, Since 2005
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research, 2005-2009 (Closed 2009)
- Council on Chiropractic Extremities Adjusting, Since 2005
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians, Since 2010